Machining of Hard Plastic into Sports Ball
One of our clients is looking for Kentucky-based companies that can do machining of
hard plastic billets into 3.25 inch diameter spheres. These spheres will have grooves
and notches on the outside and the finished product will include a machined shiny/glossy
- Raw Material will be consigned in the form of a hard plastic billet, which is to be machined.
- Item Size: 3.25 inches in diameter sphere with grooves.
- Likely Manufacturing Processes: Machining process using a Multi-axis, CNC precision machining center.
- Expected Quantities: order quantities of 50, 100, 200 pcs.
- Expected Cost: Less than $ 7.00 each.
Deadline to Submit Interest: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST
Additional Information: Contact Kurt Felten, Marketing Specialist for Advantage Kentucky Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Submit Your Interest
Fill Out Form Below
Read AKA's Success Stories with Kentucky Manufacturers
Stay Informed of the Latest Events, News, & Information
No Feed Found
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,