Whether filling an on-site leadership role, developing comprehensive plans and procedures, building fiscal stability, conducting program reviews and self-assessments, assisting in human resource management, or any other service, T/TAS guides your program to a uniformly positive result.
- Self-Assessment Process
- Community Wide Strategic Planning
- Fiscal Integrity
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing
- System In-Depth TA – Head Start Designation Renewal
- PRIDE - Preliminary Review In Determining Effectiveness
- On-Site Management and Support Services
- Event and Meeting Planning Services
- Annual Program Reports
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Research and Development Services
- Individualized Policy Briefings
- Materials Design and Development
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) / Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Don't see what you are looking for? Call T/TAS at 800-882-7482 to discuss and we will meet your specific needs.
The specialists at T/TAS bring extensive experience and professional knowledge to your program.
- Our Specialists can assist programs in building systems, creating plans, and designing best practices to ensure that the children and families are receiving a quality Head Start experience.
- We have extensive senior level program and agency "real-world" management experience, as well as national consulting credentials, enhancing our ability to provide hands-on expertise and practical solutions.
- T/TAS has provided training and technical assistance to Head Start, Early Head Start, AI/AN, and Migrant/Seasonal programs nationwide since 1973.
- On-site Training on 45 CFR Part 1301, Subpart B Requirements for Boards, Policy Councils, Management Teams, and Head Start and Early Head Start Staff.
- Assessment of Your Current Program Operations Relating to the Seven Performance Conditions that Trigger Re-competition.
- Development of Program Improvement and Risk Management Plans.
- Comprehensive Training Workshops at Cluster, State, Regional, and National Meetings.
- The grant writing experts at T/TAS can work with you to develop a successful grant proposal for program expansion, renewal, or if you must compete for funding through the re-designation process.
- Our track record of grant writing success is the envy of our competitors, and an advantage enjoyed by the programs we serve.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,