Image Rotation (Fade) Gallery
This gallery is currently only set up to be in the right column. The Image Rotation or Fade Gallery gives users the ability to set up an gallery and have the images rotate in one location. There are multiple different fade transitions setup for you to use. You can choose the fade transition through the page properties. It is suggested you just change the properties to find which transition will work best for your site. Another thing you can modify through Page Properties is the speed of the slide show. The speed property should be a number and the time is in milliseconds. Images for this gallery should not exceed 280 pixels in width.
- Fade - The image will fade out showing the image behind it
- Zoom - The active image will get smaller and the next image will zoom in
- Turn Down - The new image will come down on top of the active image
- Curtain X - The active image will fold it's sides in and then unfold to the new image
- Scroll Right - The new image will scroll to the right over the active image
- Shuffle - The active image will move completely off the and go behind the new image
Why Funny Monkeys
We chose the site /funnymonkeys because we figured that there would not be any departments who would want that alias. We also like pictures of funny monkeys.
No Monkeys were harmed by WKU in the creation of this site. All pictures were randomly found on Google.
Right Column Styles
Class - main_right
Width - 280px
Border-Left - 1px dashed #ccc
Margin-Left - 15px
Padding-Left - 15px
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,