Time: 8:00am - 3:30pm
Location: Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Atlanta GA
Contact: email@example.com, 800-882-7482
FY-2019 Focus Area Fiscal Monitoring Protocols: Monitoring the Financial Infrastructure, Fiscal Capacity, Financial Management System, and Facilities Exploration is a Pre-Conference Seminar of the Region IV Head Start Association 2019 Annual Training Conference. This seminar runs from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. and includes the Public Policy Luncheon. NOTE: Pre-registration is required due to luncheon. On-site registration will not be available. Registration deadline is January 15.
The Office of Head Start has released its FY 2019 Monitoring Protocol. The protocol includes a section on Monitoring and Implementing the Fiscal Infrastructure, the Fiscal Infrastructure contains four (4) components (Budget Planning and Development; Ongoing Fiscal Capacity; Budget Execution; and Facilities and Equipment. The 2019 monitoring system requires grantees to align program goals, objectives and outcomes to fiscal resources.
This workshop will provide participants with an overview of the fiscal protocol, including the process for determining if the fiscal resources align with goals, objectives and outcomes. In addition, the training will address how financial resources are budgeted and used based on the program data.
- To provide participants with an in-depth review of the four (4) fiscal components in the 2019 Fiscal Protocol;
- To provide participants with strategies to determine if the fiscal resources support the goals, objectives and outcomes; and
- To provide participants with guidance on the how to develop and implement the annual operating budget based on the program data.
- Participant will understand the four (4) components of the FY 2019 Fiscal protocol;
- Participants will know if their operating budget aligns with their goals, objectives and outcomes; and
- Participants will know how to develop their annual operating budget based on data.
The training is designed for all Fiscal staff, Head Start/Early Head Start Directors, Program Managers, Members of the Governing Body with financial expertise and background, Policy Council, and other staff.
Space is limited, register early! Registration deadline January 15, 2019.
For event announcements via email, please join the T/TAS news and updates by email service at http://orgs.wku.edu/ttas/email-announcements.php.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,