Virtual and Online Training
You have questions...T/TAS Specialists have solutions.
T/TAS has developed multiple trainings to be conducted speicifcally via virtual platforms.
Additionally, our traditionally face-to-face training events are being offered in
Virtual and online training is flexible, convenient, and cost effective. No travel, no hotel expenses, and you may do the work from your office or home – often at a time that is convenient to your personal work schedule.
T/TAS delivers engaging professional development utilizing a variety of methods and platforms, such as live and archived webinars; independent and facilitated online courses; telephone and video conferencing; and email or listserv groups. Some distance training may utilize a combination of methods.
- You can join us for a nationally advertised live webinar presented using Zoom and/or Captivate Prime, view archived webinars, or request a specially designed webinar to meet your local program needs.
- You can be part of a nationally advertised online course presented using Blackboard or Adobe Captivate Prime. Or, you can request a specially designed online course to meet your local program needs.
Also visit our Events Calendar to see what virtual and online training opportunities are currently available. Many of our popular in-person training events are now being planned as virtual sessions.
OUR NEWEST TRAINING TOPIC: Staying Strong, Being Courageous: The Early Childhood Profession During a Time of Crisis
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Early Childhood Education Specialist
- Reflective Supervision
- Families and Culture
- Challenging Behaviors
- Self-Esteem and CLASS: Making the Connection
- Language and Literacy: Developing the Love of Reading
- Brain Development: Making Those Connections
- Adult-Child Interactions
- Working With Families to Make Them Stronger
- Math and Science--Let's Have Fun!
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Infant/Toddler Specialist
- A Close Look at EHS and the Performance Standards
- Screening and Assessment 101
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Infants and Toddlers
- The Role of the EHS Caregiver/Teacher
- The Dos and Don'ts of Behavior Management
- Connecting Quality Practices with School Readiness Strategies
- Understanding the Role of Play in EHS
- Playground Safety
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Health Specialist
- Families: The Key to Healthy Children
- Overview of Health Services
- Supporting Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Oral Health in Early Childhood
- Healthy Birth Outcomes for Mom and Baby
- Staff Wellness
- Prevention of Infectious Diseases
- Safe Sleep
- Safe Environments
- Family Service Staff Supporting Health Outcomes (presented in partnership with our Management/Family and Community Partnership Team)
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Management Specialist
- Head Start Restart Considerations
- Community Assessment Planning and Implementation
- Human Resources
- Facilities/Transportation and COVID-19
- Policy Council Training
- Boards and Governing Body Training
- Risk and Mitigation Planning
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Health, Nutrition, and Early Childhood Specialist
- School Readiness
- The Early Learning Outcomes Framework (ELOF) in Action
- Nurturing Your Silent Spirit--Staff Mental Health and Wellness
- From Chaos to Calm: Declutter and Destress Your Surroundings and You
- Mindful Self-Compassion
- Instructional Learning Formats: Sculpting Higher Order Thinking and Speaking Skills
- Refresh and Renew Your Teacher-Child Interaction Skills
- Social Emotional Development-The Foundation for Learning and Life
- Mental Health in the Head Start Performance Standard
- Calming the Storm: Trauma-Informed Care
- A Food Allergy Primer
Virtual Training Topics offered by our Management/Family and Community Partnership Specialists Team
- ERSEA: Eligibility and Selection Focus
- Parent Committees Through a Pandemic Lens
- Head Start Governance in a New and Fluid Environment
- Family Service Staff Supporting Health Outcomes (presented in partnership with our Health Specialist)