Event and Meeting Planning Services
T/TAS is an excellent resource for all your meeting and event planning needs. From intimate gatherings to major national assemblies, T/TAS provides comprehensive and affordable event planning and logistical services.
Our expert meeting planners tailor services to meet your specific needs, including:
- Analyzing your specific needs, including space requirements, room arrangement, audio-visual demands, and banquet needs as well as identifying cost-saving opportunities.
- Locating and securing appropriate and cost-effective facilities for your gathering, or facilitating alternatives such as teleconferencing.
- Offering logistical support throughout the planning process and the event, including financial record keeping, promotion activities, exhibitor services, logo design, materials and program design, and providing on-site support.
- Negotiating speaker or entertainment contracts and coordinating the Call for Papers or Presenters.
- Providing complete registration services, including flexible registration options, automated registration confirmation, name badges, participant packets and, if applicable, collection and management of registration fees including credit card processing.
- Designing appropriate evaluation instruments to track the effectiveness and impact of your gathering.
- Facilitating the award of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) through Western Kentucky University, or college credit and CDA re-certification hours for intensive training.
T/TAS plans and manages meetings and events for individual programs; for clusters of programs and agencies; for state and regional agencies, associations, and professional groups; for colleges and universities; and for national and international conventions.
Let the experienced experts of T/TAS take the worry out of planning your next meeting, conference, or professional event, so that you are free to concentrate on program content and other work responsibilities. Contact T/TAS for more information.