Policies and Procedures Development
Responsive, comprehensive, and high-quality Head Start, Early Head Start, and early childhood services require the consistent application of and adherence to appropriate policies and procedures, particularly within the symbiotic framework of changing standards, diverse regulations, and shifting initiatives and priorities.
As an accomplished provider of Head Start training and consultation, as a long-time Head Start and Early Head Start grantee, and as a decades-long member of the human services community, T/TAS is intimately familiar with and fully cognizant of the myriad policies and procedures that are integral to your success in meeting the requirements of both the Head Start Program Performance Standards and best business practice. Our specialists can:
- Provide feedback and direction on the key and subordinate policies and procedures that your program is required to or should have in place.
- Review your existing policies and procedures and evaluate their effectiveness and compliance with current regulations.
- Suggest revision, expansion, or refinement of existing policies and procedures to make them more responsive to requirements.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new policies and/or procedures to fill existing gaps or clarify the roles and responsibilities of persons within the program.
- Ensure that your strategies for posting, disseminating, and integrating policies and procedures into program operations meet the requirements of the Performance Standards and best practice.
- Facilitate the development of comprehensive policy and procedure manuals for distribution to the grantee, delegate agencies, and appropriate staff, and to offices, classrooms and, as appropriate, to other locations within the area of operations.
- Conduct an in-depth study of your written policies and procedures as well as your general files prior to your OHS Federal Monitoring Review through our exclusive PRIDE process and guide you through proactive steps to help achieve a successful review.
T/TAS has worked with hundreds of local Head Start and Early Head Start grantees, programs, manager, directors, and staff to ensure that local policies and procedures meet or exceed the mandates of the Performance Standards and accepted business guidelines. When it comes to reviewing, evaluating, and updating local policies and procedures, tapping into the experience, discretion, proficiency, and professionalism of T/TAS is your best investment.
Contact T/TAS to discuss your specific policy and procedures needs. Or access our Staff Directory and contact one of our knowledgeable specialists to discuss how they can help you.