Individualized Policy Briefings
Change is inevitable, especially in Head Start, Early Head Start, child care, and human services. The experienced and knowledgeable specialists of T/TAS offer comprehensive briefings on recent initiatives, changing regulations, shifting program requirements, best practices, and new legislation. These highly informative briefings:
- Highlight all aspects of pending changes so you can clearly see how your program will be impacted.
- Explore those areas that may require Federal interpretation.
- Examine the areas that may require changes to the Head Start Program Performance Standards and other regulations.
- Outline effective strategies that can be used by your program to adjust services and operations appropriately.
Briefings are available for presentation at state and regional Head Start conferences, for clusters of Head Start and Early Head Start grantees and staff, and for individual programs, and may be available in English or Spanish. Examples of popular T/TAS briefings include:
- Caught in the Act: A Briefing on The Improving Head Start for School Readiness Act
- Preparing for a Federal On-Site Review (updated annually following publication of the latest OHS monitoring protocol)
Whatever issue, initiative, or challenge your program is trying to understand better, T/TAS can provide the information and context you are looking for. Contact T/TAS for additional information. We look forward to talking with you about this important opportunity.