System In-Depth TA
Head Start Designation Renewal System: Program Analysis and Plans of Action
Head Start's Designation Renewal system provides an opportunity for Head Start and Early Head Start programs to analyze their internal operations and create action plans to maximize operational efficiency. Training and Technical Assistance Services at Western Kentucky University (T/TAS) can assist with your organization's continuous improvement process to ensure that eligible children and families receive comprehensive services within a school readiness framework.
T/TAS at Western Kentucky University can assist you to:
- Analyze your current status and processes
- Identify operational risks
- Introduce safeguards to avoid re-competitionImplement best practices
Plans of Action
And, with creating an action plan that:
- Includes attainable goals
- Identifies objectives
- Creates realistic timelines
- Includes key personnel
- Serves as a tool to monitor progress
- Provides metrics to evaluate successes and failures
- Adjusts to changing conditions
Our T/TAS specialists can work with you to develop strategies if your program finds itself in the re-compete pool . . .
- To provide exceptional classroom experiences and achieve acceptable CLASS scores.
- To set and reach meaningful school readiness goals.
- To be successful in licensing, CACFP, and monitoring reviews.
- To continue as an on-going business concern.
- To successfully challenge license revocation, program suspension, agency debarment, or CACFP disqualification.