T/TAS - Values and Principles
T/TAS Mission Statement
Advancing knowledge within early learning communities.
T/TAS Core Values
Our Core Values address internal and external professional conduct, deeply held traits, behaviors and beliefs.
T/TAS Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles express and define individual and team fundamental attitudes in our everyday work.
- We are professionals and treat others with professional respect.
- We care about what we do as well as trust and care about each other.
- We take the initiative to find or request what we need to demonstrate excellence in our work.
- We operate in and contribute to a safe, supportive environment where we view risks as opportunities while sustaining and celebrating success.
- We value learning and innovation, and strive to be on the cutting edge in all we do.
- We value and honor individuals and individuality, believing that differences are our strength.
- We proactively ensure that we promote diversity of our members and the diverse populations we serve.
- We align our work with strategic focus in concert with our agreed upon goals and critical success indicators.
- We will engage with others outside of our unit to obtain a holistic view of our operating environment.