Program Retreat Planning Services
Why Have a Program Retreat?
- At a retreat, staff actively participate with each other, making everyone equal – learning and having fun together.
- A retreat always has a purpose, content, and process to create an organizational community.
- Individuals and groups are recognized for their contributions to the greater good of the agency.
- Most importantly, a retreat builds and supports greater respect and trust among all members.
- A retreat polishes and focuses the purpose of the work conducted every day. It is a day of gratitude for daily contributions.
- It is a healthy and fun way to spend time with co-workers on activities that promote the heart of our work!
What Are the Benefits?
Retreats expand program opportunities to:
- Celebrate success and recognize achievements.
- Further foster team spirit and uplift morale.
- Reflect on common vision and purpose.
- Recharge, reboot, re-energize work teams.
- Motivate and transform individuals and teams.
- Bond on joyful daily experiences.
Where Do I Start?
Count on the training experts of T/TAS at Western Kentucky University.
Luis Hernandez, Early Childhood Education Specialist, and nationally recognized keynote speaker, will be the lead in creating a successful retreat specifically designed for your agency.
Ready to Retreat? Let Us Know!
Whether you simply want more information or you are ready to get started, contact T/TAS at 800-882-7482 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all the information you need about our Program Retreat planning service.