Research and Development
T/TAS offers comprehensive research and development services to support the positive development of local Head Start, Early Head Start, early childhood, and human services programs, including:
- Conducting specialized research studies for programs, associations, or other entities.
- Conducting surveys for programs, associations, and other entities, including training needs assessment surveys and wage comparability surveys.
- Writing position statements or "white papers" on topics of interest for associations, programs, teachers, managers, and others.
- Evaluating, writing, or revising program plans, financial plans and manuals, training plans, policies and procedures, operating procedures, Community-Wide Strategic Planning and Needs Assessments (CSPNA), and annual reports to the community.
- Preparing refunding applications and writing grant proposals for programs, associations, grantee organizations, and others.
- Serving on programmatic or organizational Research Committees.
Contact T/TAS to discuss your research and development needs with one of our veteran experts.