Materials Design and Development
The design and publications experts of T/TAS offer a wide range of services to help make your print and audio-visual presentations successful and memorable.
T/TAS supports your efforts to create affordable, attractive, informative, and professional publications from the blank page to the final product. When you contract with T/TAS for materials development services, you tap into the input, academic knowledge, and expertise of our team of specialists at no additional charge. Based on decades of work in Head Start and early childhood, T/TAS has an inherent understanding of your needs, your goals, and your financial limitations that is unavailable from commercial consultants.
T/TAS can assist you by:
- Creating promotional and educational brochures, audio-visual materials, PowerPoint presentations, and other materials on a variety of topics for associations, programs, and others.
- Designing and editing print materials such as manuals, workbooks, annual reports to the community, and community assessments.
- Assisting in the development of materials for meetings and events, designing and printing programs or agendas, designing event logos and themes, and more.
- Editing and formatting monthly or quarterly newsletters for associations, programs, professional organizations, and others.
- Developing program-specific products, such as self-sufficiency workbooks or pre-employment training guides for parents.
- Editing, designing, and illustrating program publications and documents, including parent manuals, program guides, and Policies and Procedures.
- Creating self-paced, on-line educational programs, such as orientation courses or an introduction to the Performance Standards.
An incredible variety of agencies have prevailed themselves of our expertise in the area of materials design and development, including the Kentucky Association for Early Childhood Education, the Kentucky Department of Education, the Florida Office of Early Learning, the Region IV Administration for Children and Families, the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the National Center for Family Literacy, and the Devereaux Early Childhood Initiative..
Contact us to learn more about the materials design and development services available through T/TAS.